Late Summer Yoga Camping | End of September
Time & Location
About the Event
The retreat will include the following:
- Live gig around a bonfire with a professional Cello and vocalist
- Delicious home made food over a fire...home made punjabi curries with salads, raitha, pickles extra tasty treats PLUS smoked aubergine and bell pepper veg chilli with jacket potato cooked on a fire, cheese and coleslaw, breakfast museli with fruit cinnamon, fresh ginger and healthy punjabi dried fruit and nut crumble
- Dance classes! Yup rumours are true - Disco Yoga is back!
- The most incredible nature walks on our own estate!
- HAMMOCK TREE!!!! - a tree full of hammocks!
- Our own estate with a LAKE and beautiful nature walks
Welcome to arrive during the day - Official start will be a welcome dinner at 7.30pm of home made punjabi lentil curry, cumin rice, raitha, salad and a few tasty extra treats! Followed by a bonfire and nightime woodland meditation by the fire
- Morning practice at 8am - 9am followed by breakfast (this will be eggs, porridge, fruit, museli, coffee, tea, nuts and cheeses...we'll set it up like our morocco retreats - a smorgasbord) And then free time to hang out by the site, go for a nature walk, jog or chill on a hammock. There will be a range of board games about and puzzles. Last year we had a 1000 piece gorilla puzzle which became a kinda buddhist mandala that we were all trying to put together over the weekend!
- For lunch we will lay out some breads, salads, wraps, cheeses and you are most welcome to help yourself (after anti bacing your hands) to a snack whenever you feel like it. There will more than likely be a load of daal and rice left over from the night before - correction - there definitely will be!)
- Early evening practice at 4pm - 6pm - including yoga nidra and gong bath....
- 7pm Evening meal will be around a fire pit with Jacket Potatoes, home made veg chilli with smoked aubergines and peppers, cheddar cheese, coleslaw!
- Followed by a break for a LIVE GIG by the bonfire
- 8 - 9am - Gentle movement and meditation practice. Same format for lunch
- 4 - 5.30pm Vinyasa Flow Evening Practice
- 6 -7.pm Evening BBQ and music and movie night and (hopefully) dance theatre production by Vespertine Dance Theatre for those staying on with a nighttime meditation at 10pm
9 - 10am morning practice followed by late brunch and finish. You're welcome to hang around during and enjoy the site before heading off!
Prices below include the full yoga timetable - all the meals - and either a spot in one of the TIPI's or a camping spot for your own tent!
Friday - Sunday cost is £225 all in
Friday to Monday is £275 all in
Included in the price: bedding, pillows and airbeds (you'll just need to bring a sleeping bag). If a group of 2 would like reserve a TIPI to themselves then it'll be an extra £50 each. Please note, we can provide a limited number of small individual tents too!
To reserve your spot please send a £100 deposit to https://paypal.me/brixtonyoga?locale.x=en_GB
or transfer to:
sort code 400122
account number 61679309
Making the reference 280820 CAMP
PLUS - please send an email entitled YOGA CAMPING answering the following questions:
- Do you require a spot in a shared TIPI? or bringing your own tent
- Do you require your own TIPI at £50 per person extra? (max 3 in a TIPI)
- How many people in your group and their names? (we will try and get you all together)
- Diet requirements?
- How many days are you staying?
We hope to hear from you soon. If you'd like any more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org