Summer Yoga Retreat 2021 | Multiple Dates
Time & Location
About the Event
We welcome you to join us on a weekend retreat in Essex, Halstead. Just a short journey out of London you'll find the perfect escape in the forest surrounded by friendly yogis. It's a healthy, holistic weekend filled with yoga, walks, live music, bonfires, nature, and delicious homemade food. We want you to leave the weekend feeling amazing! (and you will!)
- Minimum of two yoga classes a day.
- Meditation, yoga Nidra and gong bath classes
- Delicious homemade meals over firepits. (Including; Punjabi veggie curries with salads, raitha, pickles. Smoked aubergine, bell pepper mixed vegetable chilli on cheese with jacket potatos. Luxury breakfast porridge with fruit, cinnamon, fresh ginger topped with a healthy Punjabi dried fruit and nut crumble.)
- Accommodation in a TIPI or space for your own tent. Bedding and pillows provided.
- Starlit bonfires in the forest
Each retreat is special. We love to collaborate with artists, musicians and creatives. So each retreat will have a sprinkle of other lovely things happening. Some of these include:
- Live music around a bonfire with a professional Cello and vocalist
- Dance classes / creative writing workshops / Yup rumors are true - Disco Yoga is back!
- Musical performances
- Cycle trips to the retreat (run by Brake The Cycle - see CYCLE TRIP below)
- Sparrows Farm: https://www.sparrowscampsite.co.uk/
- A beautiful private farm with dedicated space for camping, outdoor cooking area, fire pit and kitchen facilities.
- Fully working loos and showers
- An outside platform for yoga classes amongst the trees
- Hammock tree!! A tree full of hammocks!!
- Plenty of places to relax and unwind
- Our own estate to explore with a lake and beautiful nature walks
4th - 6th June (FULLY BOOKED)
2nd - 4th July (Additional cycle option available)
30th July - 1st August (Additional cycle option available)
3rd - 5th September
1st - 4th October
We've partnered with Brake the Cycle to offer an additonal cycle to the retreat for both of our July dates! We think cycling and yoga go together perfectly, and we're even more excited to have them join us.
For an additional £35, you can extend your retreat to a Friday and join for a trip from London directly to the Campsite.
Brake the Cycle Ride to Sparrows Campsite guarantees:
- Fully guided route through beautiful quiet lanes (40miles)
- Our van to carry all your camping stuff, yoga mat, blocks, ropes etc (cycle bag free!)
- Delicious tasty lunch in a scenic spot along the route
- Bubbles and smiles on arrival
- Friends you haven’t yet met
- Easy peasy transfer to the station on Sunday with bike and kit (yes you can take bikes on the train free of charge).
Friday - Sunday : Early Bird Price: £225 all in / £260 with cycle
Friday to Monday : Early Bird Price: £275 all in / £310 with cycle
Included in the price: bedding, pillows and airbeds (you'll just need to bring a sleeping bag). If a group of 2 would like to reserve a TIPI to themselves then it'll be an extra £50 each. Please note, we can provide a limited number of small individual tents too!
Yoga Retreat: Please send a £50 deposit to https://paypal.me/brixtonyoga with the reference: 2021 CAMP.
Yoga + Cycle: Please send an additonal £35 with the reference CYCLEJULY to Gurpreet alongside your original payment / retreat deposit.
(If you heard about us through Brake the Cycle or Adventure Uncovered, please use the reference ‘BTCYOGA ’ so we can send you a T-shirt to celebrate our collaboration!)
Please send an email entitled YOGA CAMPING answering the following questions:
- Full name and contact information including phone number?
- Which date would you like to book?
- Do you require a spot in a shared TIPI? or bringing your own tent?
- Do you require your own TIPI? Please contact me for further information.
- How many people in your group and their names? (we will try and get you all together)
- Diet requirements?
- How many days are you staying?
- Are you interested in joining a guided, social and easy cycle to the retreat with Brake the Cycle? (Their van will carry all your camping and yoga clobber)
We hope to hear from you soon.
If you'd like any more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Instagram @brixtonyoga